When hiring a REALTOR®, you want someone to help you sell your property for the highest price attainable, within a reasonable time frame, and to make things as efficient and stress-free as possible. My goal is to help you achieve all these objectives. Working for you, with your goals and needs in the forefront, I will help sell your home and ensure a fluid process.
What you can expect from me and One Percent Realty East Inc:
- Full MLS® exposure
- 1% +$900 total commission for homes over $600,000*
- $6,900 total commission for homes under $600,000*
- no upfront or hidden fees
- high quality digital photography
- progressive marketing strategy
- listing and negotiation experience
- dealing with all showings & other sales representatives
- sales history of saving sellers thousands of dollars on commission
- registered service provider with Brookfield Relocation
- a SOLD sign on your property
Yes...we are a full service brokerage. We just offer full service at a discounted commission!
Yes...sales representatives from other brokerages will show and sell your home! In fact, statistics show a whopping 70% of our listings are sold by outside brokerages!
Yes...you will save thousands of dollars in commission! That means more of your hard earned equity will stay in your pocket!
Yes...buyers will see your home! All One Percent Realty listings are displayed EVERYWHERE other listings are. Your listing will have the full exposure of MLS®, Realtor.ca, and a plethora of 3rd party real estate sites. Buyers are going to see your home.
Don't let someone else tell you about our system. Let me tell you exactly what I can do to sell your home. I hope you will be delighted with my services and I am excited to start this homeselling journey with you.
Free Comparative Market Analysis
The right selling price of a home is the highest price that the market will bear. In determining the right asking price, I will prepare a comparative market analysis of comparable properties sold and offered for sale in your neighborhood. When determining price, the three main criteria we examine are:
- Homes similar to yours. Comparing apples to apples.
- Homes in close proximity. Your street and neighbourhood.
- How recently did they sell? Last week or last month are better comparisons to homes sold two years ago.
Simply enter your criteria below, and I will provide you with a speedy response. The more information given, the more accurate the evaluation. All information you provide is secure and will be kept strictly confidential. There is no obligation. Please indicate when you are thinking of selling and if you are moving within Halifax or surrounding or relocating out of Province.
To provide a more detailed Comparative Market Analysis, I would be more than happy to also assess your home in person.
|*All real estate commissions in the province of Nova Scotia are subject to HST